Monday, April 24, 2006

Graduation Time Already?

It's hard for me to believe that Wes is graduating from College in only two weeks. It seems to me to have gone by so fast, although I 'm sure he thinks differently. I know he has worked hard for this, and I'm so proud of him. He will graduate with Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication Broadcasting. I think Radio will be his choice, but we'll just have to see how things go. I think at this point , he just wanted to keep working his security job through the summer ,before jumping in head first. I think he is looking forward to some down time for a couple of months. I can't blame him, he as been working alot of hours on top of his school load , for quite a while. He doesnt want to have a big party, I think we will just family to the house , a few weeks from now. We have a number of Weddings and Graduations this month...so we'll be on the run.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Wow! Congratulations to Wes! That is such an awesome accomplishment! I think its great to take a break AFTER college, than before. Often times college never happens if they take the break after High School.