Friday, April 28, 2006

Rainy Days

Well, we are finally getting ALL the moisture, we didn't get this winter. It's been raining like crazy,and it looks like more of the same for the next few days! We really need it, so I won't complain. Maybe having to stay in the house after tomorrow, will help me catch up on some assignments, I need to work on. When it's nice, I just want to be outside!

The photo is of Jerri....I'm missing that girl!

Jan and I are teaching four classes tomorrow in Albion, so It will be a fun day with my sis!
We always have a great time just chatting on the way there and the way back. (that is the best part!) Love spending time with her! I'm so lucky to have a sister,and a bestfriend all in one,(and she's obsessed with scrapbooking too!)
We never run out of things to talk about, so the trip just fly's by. I'm looking forward to spending the day with her, and the girls from Albion. They are always so good to us and make us feel so welcome.
Hopefully we will have a little down time, to take some photo's of the classes, so I can post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

You are a great photographer along with your other talents! I would sign up for all your classes if I lived near you! How fun to have the class with your sister.