Monday, May 22, 2006

Busy Weekend!


Well, I'm getting behind on my blogging , aren't I? I was pretty good about getting here every day untill this weekend. Lots of Graduations and weddings this spring! Yesterday was Candices Big Day! She looks pretty happy huh? I'm so proud of her!

The other fun and exciting thing the happened this weekend , involved SCRAPBOOKING!!!! LOl Paula called the other night, and said that Ron and Tracy had been to an auction, and found LOTS of scrapbooks stuff. Well, trust me .... I had NO idea when she said "LOTS" , just how much she meant! HOLY COW! Her and I were looking through stuff for hours! She sent so much stuff home with me, it was ridiculous! Papers, stickers, stamps, inks, markers, everything you could think of ...even a bran new Sizzix machine!!! It was like Christmas in May!!! I still dont have it all put away! Thanks Paula! (Ron and Tracy too!)
While I was there , Tracy and Kori's kids came. You would not believe how those kids have grown up so quick! I have to tell you, I was so touched... those kids are all in their early teens now , and still... when they came in they each, came straight over to me and hugged me. What great kids!!!!

No comments: