Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dad's Book

I have to thank my friend "Deb", for making my day today. I've been so busy, I've really missed getting to spend time with her, so today we had plans to go antiquing , after I finished working. I stopped at her house, and she had this opened up and laying on the end table. I had no idea it was even out in print yet. I was touched to tears! This is a book , I did all about my dad, and what an amazing man he was...in so many ways. Altered Arts magizine , did a wonderful job photographing and presenting it... I was thrilled! Thanks Deb...for making my day! Just getting to be able to spend some quality , girl, shopping, chatting time with you was great!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Wow! That is an awesome book! I am going to keep my eyes open for that magazine of yours. I am writing the name down now and I will carry it in my purse! You are so well known!