Friday, May 26, 2006

Here comes the weekend!





Well, this week just few by! I cant believe it's friday already. I had to make the dreaded run to Walmart today.....ahhhh, I put off going there, as long as I can! Anyway, decided since I was going to be in town, I was going to call my friend Deb to see what she was up to , and if she would mind some company for a bit. Seems like it's always so crazy busy, it's hard to find time to get together. I had gotten the new "Sommerset Studios" and she had the new "Legacy" (scrapbook mags), so we sat at the table thumbing through them , ooohing and ahhing. It was great fun!
Debs house is just always filled with so many beautiful things....the girl really has a eye for decorating. I had to break out the camera, so I'll share the beauty with you! LOL

Well, that was the fun part....after that , I was off to Walmart. YUCK! By the time I got that finished and got home, and then put it all away, I wanted to take a nap!(but I didnt)

Tomorrow is Amy and Johns Wedding in Lincoln, so I'm looking forward to that. They are both great people and I think they are going to be really happy together. There is a dance and a reception later tomorrow night, so it will be fun to get to see everyone.

No comments: