Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The importance of family


Anybody who knows me , know how important my family is to me. But today, I am really giving a lot of thought about how thankful I am for my family, near and far, from mom and brothers and sisters to cousins that we don't get to see as often as we'd like. This morning I got a email from (cousin) Myrna, and it just made my day! I guess (cousin) Paula had given her the link to my blog. She told me , that the first thing she does when she logs on the computer in the morning , is check my blog. How darn sweet it that? Especially, when I don't really say much that is all that exciting. LOL I just love that girl! She told me , she doesn't always make the connection about who all the people are in the photos, so , I'm really going to try and do better about writing who they are. It's so cool that we have this technology to use to be able to keep up on eachothers lives, and what everyone is up to. What do you think our Grandparents and Greatgrandparents would have thought of this modern technology? LOL I'm just glad there is something that is helping us keep in touch more. There have been times that I've really worried that we could all loose track of eachother and not get together, because it seems our parents and grandparents were the ones getting us all together and keeping the family in touch. Thank Goodness for people like (cousin) Becky, who work their tails off , to put together and pull of family reunions, and keep everyone connected. And Paula who keeps up on the genealogy, and family email addresses. I hope they know we all really appreciate it so much!
I got to spend time with my mom, brothers , sisters, nieces, nephews ect... Last weekend at Amy and Johns wedding.( Rays daughter), and it was so fun! One thing I can say about my family is ... We love being together! I am so blessed!!! I love you all!


ps. The layout at the top is one I just finished of Nathaniel (Brent and Dianas Son... Sister Donnas Grandson). I love that kid! I showed this picture on my blog , after I took it at moms on Mothers Day, so I though I would show you the layout. (Papers are "Fancy Pants Designs")

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

I totally think that page is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!