Monday, May 15, 2006

Mothers Day!



Well, believe it or not, I fell asleep last night before I got a chance to post any Mother Day Pictures, and on top of that , I realized I didnt really take any picture of mom. So I'm posting this one , I took on Easter. That's my ma ma! Beautiful inside and out! She is one amazing woman! Love ya Mom!


We all had dinner together ,and then went to moms for dessert. Jan and I had made cakes. (and the guys did the dishes!) We all loved looking at Keiths pictures from his trip to Germany and Poland! They were just AMAZING! had Virginia had gotten a big table for us at the Windmill, so we all sat together. Dan, Lori, Cameron, Carrie, Jayvier, Kirstyn, Kylie, Griffin, Diana, Brent, Nathaniel, Jan, Keith,Virginia, Wes ,Jarad , Mom and I. I picked mom up after taking Dan to the airport and met the rest of the family there.
I
It was a nice day with the family. Both my boys even got to be home. Wes gave me a really nice card, a CD he made me and a potted lilly. Jarad treated Wes and I to lunch. I was just happy to have both of them there!
Here is a picture of Nathaniel in Grandma'a back yard! Cute kid huh?

No comments: