Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Paper ART cover


Well, I didn't take any exciting photos today, so I'm sharing this. I know I havent been able to show my sisters yet, so here it is. MY COVER! Woo Hoo! This ...for me was the cherry on top!
I have been so lucky to have been able to do what I love for a job, and do it from home. I Love what I do, and being able to have one of my layouts on a cover of "Paper ART" was definatly the highlight! The girl in on the layout is "Arial" , Paula's Grandaughter. Is'nt she beautiul! She was so fun to photograph. I dont think the girl, could take a bad picture if she tried. She's a sweetie too! Thanks for sharing my joy!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

OH VICKI! What an honor! I think it would be an honor just to be mentioned in a magazine, but to be on the cover! She must be elated to have you take her picture and use it the way you do! You made her famous! CONGRATULATIONS!