Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pick "3"


Well, since I havent been able to show any of the new layouts I've been working on, I decided today, I was just going to pick three layouts I've done with "Fancy Pants Designs" products. I've been on their design Team for going on two years now, and it's been so exciting to see them grow so much! Their new lines of matching papers, ribbons, rub ons and chip board are gorgeous, and were a huge success at CHA. These layouts are ones I did awhile back. Alot of the stuff I've been working on for Scrapbook Answers , I cant post until after it's published, so it looks like I'm doing nothing! LOL Really , I am, trust me! The bottom layout of Rhonda and I has been published in Scrapbook Trends , the others have not. Sometimes, it happens, and sometimes it doesnt! LOL The top layout is of Arial, (Paula granddaughter),and the second layout is done with pictures of that old cabinet that was in Grandma B's garage. I went to SD to get it, but really had no room for it at my house right now, so I asked Jan if she wanted to use it. She cleaned it all up and gave it a coat of orange glow,and then, of course...like she does with everything..... made it look BEAUTIFUL with all her goodies!
Well, to day is Amy and Johns wedding , so off we go! Hopefully I'll have photos to share tomorrow! Hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial weekend!

No comments: