Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Still loving Spring!


The sun is shining again today!!! yay! I have sun tea brewing and kabobs marinating to grill for dinner. Cooking meals in the summer is so much easier when you can grill!!
I have a bit of a headache today, so I'm alittle discouraged. The doctor just started me on a new preventive migraine med, so I'm hoping that it's just that it hasn't has time to kick in yet.
Jarad is really suffering with allergies , big time!
He is just miserable... poor guy. He's off to work soon, so I hope he starts feeling better. The combination of overtime, school and allergies has him drag'n.

Well, I better get back to work! I never thought I would get so caught up in this "Blog" thing...but I kind of enjoy it. It challenges me to take photos everyday! ( and of the "everyday" things). I love the fact that I can write and post pictures to share with my "far away" friends and family , with out having to even size the photos.... but I thought, who cares what's going on in my boring life? LOL, But yesterday after talking with Sandy and Cindy,(my Canadian sidekicks), I felt SO GOOD, because they said they look at my blog all the time. Thanks for humoring me girls! LOL Your the best!

No comments: