Monday, June 19, 2006

And the week begins




This day just seemed to fly by, but atleast I feel like I did get quite a bit done! I'm counting down the days now ,before I leave for Canada, so I have lots to accomplish before Saturday!
I had two projects I was waiting to hear okays on from Scrapbook Answers , and got those! YAY! Got all my windows washed , inside and out, and had mom out for dinner tonight. It was so nice at the end of the day, to sit down and chat with mom. I feel like I just dont get to have her out for dinner often enough. It was a great night to grill!
Today was also the "upload" day at Scrap Muse! I love that! So if you have time, check out all the gorgeous stuff the girls did with this months kit.
www.scrapmuse.com These papers were so beautiful!!! I loved this kit! Here are three of my layouts from this months kit. My mom, my front porch ,and baby Kirsten (Cameron and Carries new baby), (my brother Dans first granddaughter). Is she a little doll or what?

3 comments:

Nat said...

As always I'm in Love with your Layouts!

Vicki said...

Love your "butterfly"!! You are so exceptionally creative! Hugs!!

Jami said...

I love every stinkin one of your LO's. They are masterpieces to me. Thank you for sharing your blog. Love Ya. Jami