Thursday, June 01, 2006

WARNING: Proud Aunt

Pictures of "Tilly and the Wall"

Wow, seems like this week is speeding by! I can't believe it's Thursday already! Not a very exciting day planned , but yet I know it will be busy. Wes is comming home again later today to spend the night and tomorrow. He and I plan to go to Neely's (Jan and Keiths daughter), show in Omaha tomorrow night. For those of you who dont know , she 's in a band called " Tilly and the Wall",and they are doing very well. They just released their second CD, and are just returning from being on tour in Europe again. They are really hitting the big time! They are so fun to watch... I cant wait!!! I dont know how many pictures I'll take because , when I take pictures all night, I feel like I miss half the show. The pictures I posted here, are from the last show I was at.
I know I've posted this before, but here's the link to their website www.tillyandthewall.com
Warning: PROUD AUNT

No comments: