Sunday, July 02, 2006

Catching up!

Still trying to catch up on things around here. I've spent most of the day in my room working away on some things that are due next week. The "Fam" will all be home over the 4th, and I want to be able to relax and spend time with them. Donna and Ron got in today, and I think Sharons family will be here tomorrow. Cant wait to see everyone!!! Dawns girls will be here, and Austin and Adriana also! Picture taking time! I'll be clicking away. I have to catch up on photos of those kiddos, as I dont get to see them very often. I am looking so forward to spending time with family!

This time right before CHA , is always HECTIC, but I really love having the fun new papers to work with. Extra fun this year, to have the first "Heartwarming Vintage" Papers from Crafty Secrets! And Jodi email and said she is mailing the *brand new* Fancy Pants Designs papers for me to work on Monday! Woo Hoo!

While I was in Canada, the fun thing I was telling you about happend ....
http://scrapbook-trends.blogspot.com/2006/06/special-feature-interview-mit-vicki.html
That was so fun! And what an honor... Thanks so much Nat!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I thank YOU!!! Huge hugs and super power vibes coming your way!