Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Countdown to CHA

I can not even believe how fast this day went by!!!
I had hoped to get SO much more done. Kind of bummed about it, but I guess some days are just that way. Seems like somedays, I can sit down and just create like crazy and other days, I spend so much time, and then I'm not happy with it when I'm finished! (that's the kind of day today was). Heres hoping tomorrow is more productive!

I am excited about this though, and wanted to share. I just got to see the new catalog cover!
Woo Hoo! Ariell, makes the cover again! Yay for you Ariell...now take that to school and show those girls who didnt believe you when you said you were going to be on the cover of a magizine! LOL This is the second one!!!! Her sweet face graced the cover of Correspondance ART also.

Anyway, off to bed for me! Send my all your creative vibes girls....cause I NEED EM!!!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Vicki you are such a nut, I read about your glue day and laughed. Now I am looking at all you family photos and know that you have a amazing family. I am sorry that I can not help you with your scrapping slump but I really do have to find my first. After CHA please take a break, you have been going and going, you do sound like you need a vacation. Love ya. Jami

Nat said...

Love this LO! Oh Vicki - I*m shaking out some creative vibes towards you! Have a good and not too stressful time at CHA! Hugs!!!!