Friday, July 07, 2006

Dinner with the family

Tonight was the last night the family would all be here in Nebraska, so those of us near here , met for dinner tonight. Donna and Ron will be in Lincoln tomorrow, so the Lincoln and York people will met them for dinner there, before they head back to AZ. The Floridians catch their plane home Saturday morning. Wow, that time went by SO fast! I hate having to say goodbye so soon. I keep telling Dawn to get my room ready, because I'm comming back! We had SUCH a fun time when we went to stay with them in Forida a few years back. The best part was getting to spend some one on one with them and and girls. They are some seriously amazing people! We have such great memories of the time we spent with them. I really would LOVE to go back soon. Now that Sharon and How are there, ...even that much better!


Here's my Dawn! I cant begin to tell you how much I love this girl!

This wasnt even close to being ALL of us, but even all that , we needed a BIG table! Awww... the joys of a big family! LOL
Griffin was at the head of the table , entertaining us all! What a Cutie!


Hope everyone has a safe trip home ,and that Becca feels better.
I'm missing you all already!
Hugs and Smooches!!!!!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Big families are so awesome! There is always several babies and children of all ages. I can feel the love in your blog.