Monday, July 24, 2006

My favorite part of going to CHA and Memory Trends , is getting to see friends! It's really pretty amazing the close friendships you make with people in the industry, that, for the most part are long distance friendships. Lots of times these trade shows are the one or two times during the year you see these friends, so you really look forward to that. Kathleen Summers is such a doll! She is on the "Scrapbook Answers magazine" Design Team with me. I ended up not being able to make it to the breakfast the Team had on Sunday morning ,but still managed to chat with some of the Team , at the show. Kathleen came over to the CS booth to say hello, and it just made my day! Thanks Kathleen!

Speaking of getting to spend time with friends.... "Cat "(Catherine Mathews Scanlon), came to dinner with Sandy , Wendy and I one night, and we had so much fun! I love that girl! Anyway, it was a Mexican food restraunt, and our little friend ( in the pic) was singing and playing his guitar for us. It was great to get to spend some time with Cat that night ,and some at the show. The time always goes by WAY to fast though. I miss you already Kitty!
Also , got to see, Bec, of course, Sharly, the girls from Albion ect.... it's so GREAT to see everyone!
Here are just some more misc pics from CHA. The vintage looking stuff is all crafty Crafty Secrets, of course. The others are just some general pics of CHA stuff.






3 comments:

Catherine said...

How did you make my teeth look so stinkin' white?? LOL. What a great picture of our serenade - LOL - I really can't wait until we think of something to do....maybe a spa weekend somewhere??

Nat said...

Love that pic of you and Catster!!!

Kathleen Summers said...

How funny is this... I was doing a Google search and THIS came up! How sweet are you?!

I hope to see you at CHA in Feb. I'll be in the Inque Boutique booth the WHOLE time, so hopefully you can come by and visit me this time. I'd love to see you again!

much love!