Friday, July 07, 2006

Sneak Peek at NEW FANCY PANTS PAPERS!



Woo Hoo!!! I got a FUN box, from the mail man today! This is just a little peek at some of the new "Fancy Pants Designs" papers. There is also matching ribbons and new chipboard.

They are all BEAUTIFUL! ( on both sides!) I can't wait to start working with them. (like first thing in the morning!!!)

I have never been so excited about so many new papers , as I have in the last two weeks. You know papers are beautiful, when you almost hate to even cut them! LOL

Click to see them bigger!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Ohhh gorgeous!

Jami said...

OMG Vicki those papers are gorgeous!!!

Ronda said...

Oh my gosh!! I think I'm in love with those papers, Vic!!

Linda F. said...

OMG! Those are so yummy! You are putting a bug in Leslie's ear that these would be much appreciated by all us Muses, right?