Saturday, July 15, 2006

Thanks Keith!


I don't know why, but my boys are less than enthusiastic about their mom clicking away in there face with a camera, so I don't always get good shots of the two of them anymore. hmmm, maybe I burnt them out?? LOL
Anyway, lucky for me, there is another camera crazed fool in this family. Keith has an incredible eye for candid shots, and he has enough cameras and lens to work for the "National Enquirer".... So I know I can count on him. These are some pics of the boys on the fourth he shared with me.
Actually he sent me (I should say, "he" burned it, and "Jan" sent it) a whole CD full of pics. His photography has been such an inspiration to me. I really started to look at things in a totally different way, after I started looking at his photography. Photography truly is an ART all its own. I really know nothing about photography, (except that I love it), but I still have fun with it.















I laughed so hard when I saw the look on Wes's face in this picture of him dishing up. Man, when your kids live on their own, they really learn to appreciate good food!

I love seeing pictures of the boys together. Sometimes growing up , I wondered if they would ever stop fighting. It's so cool, to see how well they get along now.

These are just the pics of my boys that Keith sent, tomorrow I'll share some of the other family pics from when we were all together. Thanks again Keith!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

My boys fought when they were younger also, but once they were men they were different. I love watching them also. Wes looks like he has lots of fun.