Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Two posts in one day!!!

I missed a day in there, but now I'm making up for it! I just had to share this. Check it out and if you have time click on "listen". It's an interview on NPR with "Tilly and the Wall". I'm sure most of you know about them ,or have heard me tell about them , but my niece "Neely" is in the Band.( My sister "Jans"daughter.) They are doing so well, and have just released their second CD. I'm so proud of these kids , I can hardly STAND IT!!!!! LOL They are just the nicest bunch of kids you could ever want to meet. Anyway, here's the interview . They sing 3 songs during the interview. (the third is my fave!)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5539149

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

I can sure tell that you are proud of them. Imagine...being on the Letterman show? Wow! I can actually say I know someone who's neice was on the Letterman's show. Its make me feel a bit famous just saying that. LOL