Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dog with a Mission

I just had to share these pictures of Aly, that I took out in the front yard

yesterday. She was cracking me up! Man, she was
on a Squirrel mission!


It's so funny because, after a while I'm not even sure there IS a squirrel in that tree! LOL I think she would just stand there all day looking UP!

She is such a chicken, if one ever really did come down, she would probably be scared of it! LOL

When she's not outside "looking UP", she lays by the patio doors and watches with an eagle eye.

You can tell right away when she spots one, because she NEVER takes her eyes off it, and she just almost shakes. I really feel sorry for her, because I swear the squirrels KNOW, becuase it' s like they taunt her!!! ( I think squirrels are smarter than we give them credit for )..... Or maybe it's just somthing with NEBRASKA SQUIRRELS !!!! LOL

1 comment:

Nat said...

Those pictures are too cute! I love that - they are so into their thing that they ignoring you when you call them. My cat btw has the same impression on his face then he is after a Fly!