Friday, August 25, 2006

Finally Friday


Happy Friday!!! Seems like the weeks just fly by.... Wow! I didn't have a very eventful day today, but did get one layout done. It's one I did with "Fancy Pants Designs" www.fancypantsdesigns.com papers , and the photo is of the "Tilly's". (Our "Neely" is in the middle).

I'm working on an assignment for "Scrapbook Answers" www.scrapbookanswers.com
that I need to finish up by Monday, so I'm hoping I keep the creative mood going.

I did get a fun BIG box in the mail today! ADHESIVES!!! Woo Hoo! Have you ever seen anyone get so excited about tape runners???? LOL
Thank you "SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES" www.scrapbook-adhesives.com

Short post tonight... I'm off to play with paper and scissors... OH... and adhesives!!! LOL

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

That is an awesome layout! Your neice must love you using her photos...you do such a great job!