Sunday, August 13, 2006

New project!


Well, that last couple of weeks have been pretty interesting. I'm excited about my new project. I have signed on with "Lara's Crafts" http://www.larascrafts.com/products.asp?dept=89 to design kits for them. Lara's sells wood hobby/craft pieces in Hobby Lobby, Micheals, Walmart, Target ect.. One of the first kits will be a bracelet I designed using thier wood pieces . Something on the order of this. They seem very open to new ideas and excited about getting started, and so am I! So here's hoping it all works out well! I'm Pretty jazzed about it!

It was another rainy day here today, but we need it, so that's a good thing. I had plenty I needed to be doing to day, but I managed to take a little snooze on the couch...and boy did it feel good! I rarely do that...very rarely...but sometimes it just HAS TO BE!!! LOL

Having a couple of friends her for lunch tomorrow , so looking forward to that. I'm really trying hard to manage how much time I spend (in my room working) better. I was just spending way to much time in here for a while. I have really neglected my family and friends this last year. (I'm the one missing out!) It's amazing how easy it is to get sucked in and get so wrapped up in what your doing that it's all you focus on. I had to take a step back and think about just how precious every day is... what wonderful friends I have ,and how much I miss spending time with my family.
Anyway, happy Monday to everyone, and a great start to your week!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Happy Monday Vicki!!!! congratulations to your new accomplishment - I sooo love this bracelet! HUgs

Jami said...

CONGRATULATIONS Vicki that is sooooo exciting. I love this bracelet. So does this mean that when I go to hobby lobby and Micheals and I see a Lara's craft kit, I can say I know who help with that? Way to go Vicki from your #1 stalker because you are my idol. <3 Jami

Pattyjo said...

How on earth do you keep making one awesome thing after another? You are multi talented girl!