Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday stuff

Spent most of today catching up on cleaning. It seems so pointless... it's just a vicious circle, that never ends! LOL

I didnt really have any pictures of anything exciting that I did today, ... didnt think you wanted to see my cleaning supplies.LOL So... the layout to the right , is one I did with this months Scrapmuse kit www.scrapmuse.com of my friend Debs little pup, "Cully". Is he the Cutest or what?
Its hard to see the little journal strips, but they say... "The real joys in life are found in the small things" ... Or in my case... there are two of them , and they are much BIGGER! LOL

Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend! I'll catch up with a longer post tomorrow... promise!

3 comments:

Nat said...

What a gorgeous LO - can't wait to get my paws on the Kit!!!

Jami said...

Love this LO Vicki and I too can not wait to get my grubby little fingers on it. Thank you for the peek.

Pattyjo said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!