Wednesday, August 02, 2006

"The three C's"

Chat , Create , and Chill.... I got alittle of all three today! Paula came today, and she is just the ATC queen ,these days! She is crazy good
at these things! I had NEVER made one before, so this is my very first one! Actually it was really fun. I used heavy watercolor paper to watercolor my background on first, and then stamped the script stamp , ART stamp and words"Create" on , then added the NEW wings from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage to the girl image and attached her. Stitched around the outsed edge and added the sequins, and some ink to the edges. OH GREAT!!... now , just another thing I want to do! TIME,..... I need more time!!!!
Anyway, it was a fun day, but as always the time just flew by!

2 comments:

Nat said...

gorgeous - love this card!

Catherine said...

Love this!! I worked on ATC's for a swap last night.....so fun. Love these little gems!