Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursdays Thoughts

Well, I survived the dentist! I laid low yesterday, stuck around here and took Excedrin. I'm not sure I needed the Excedrin for the discomfort of the HUGE filling that he had to drill out and redo, or from the headache, I got when I found out the crown was going to cost $ 560!!!! Good Grief! Sorry, but I think that is just RIDICULOUS!!!!
Insurance MAY cover 1/2??? Dont know yet. I have 2 weeks to 2 months to go in to get that done.

Decided to post a couple of the new things I've been working on . I found this old clipboard at the second hand store , here in town, and decided to alter it. I used the
New Fancy Pants papers and chipboard. The Christmas layout , is one I just finished with a picture I took of Nathaniel, Sean ,and Mathew on Christmas Ev last year! Do I have the cutest little nephews or what! I LOVE these kiddos!!! They were so excited about passing out gifts. We have these santa hats that we pack away with the Christmas stuff every year, and then pull them out , when it's time to open gifts. The kids get to wear them, and pass out the gifts to everyone. ** Remember, there is alot of us... so it's a big job! They get SO EXCITED!!!

I talked to Wes last night, and it sounded like his first day at his new job went well. He is so much like me though, when it comes to being a creature of habit. He said it seemed so strange not to go to his old job, because he has worked there for so long. He.. like me , sticks with what he does for quite a while, so it seems like a Huge change when it does happen. He seem excited about it though, so that's good.

Jarad had been working long hours ,and then going to 24 hour fitness after work most night. I said to him the other day...."Boy, you are getting buff", and he just laughed. He will be starting back with classes in about 2-3 weeks, so he will really be busy then.

Well, back to work for me! Hope you all have a wonderful day!









1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Oh wow! The clip board is amazing! All I can say over and over is How do you do that?