Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy Monday!


I worked nonstop today in my room, so I dont really have anything exciting to talk about, and I'm not finished with the project, so nothing to show. (sad face)
But.... I forgot I hadnt posted this layout, that I did a while back. It's using Fancy Pants Designs Papers. It's funny because the name of this line is "Vintage Summer", SO I thought this photo was perfect for them. This photo is one Kori (Paulas Daughter) had sent me. The little girl is her neice. What a cutie. It was fun to scrap!
I was working on the Recipe book for the Class in Vegas today. I'm so behind, since I've been dealing with migraines, I have to get going. I went two days with out a headache, but had one this morning again. This afternoon was much better. Hoping for NONE again tomorrow!!!!

I'm so excited to be a part of the "Page Frames" design team. We now have a forum to chat and get to know eachother better. What a nice bunch of girls! I'm SO looking forward to this new endevor, (but a bit intimidated by their amazing talent!) Tara Tuck and Kim Moreno are the owners ,and the Team consists of, Judi VanValkinburgh, Holly Vandyne, Kimber McGray, Sharly Balcean, Betsy Veldman and me.(Yippee!) Cant wait to see the cool things these girls are going to produce! They are going to be a fun bunch ... I can tell.
Off to bed for me..... more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

The little girl is so cute, but your layout is just awesome!