Monday, September 04, 2006

Comforts of home?


Comforts of home? Well at this point , there arent many.LOL
I have been wanted new living room furniture for some time now... finally doing it! Not untill the carpet it cleaned and the rooms are painted...so that is the mission the next couple of weeks.
The furniture has been moved to the cabin. It's still in good enough shape for that. Jarad and his friend where both here to day, with Jarads truck, so it was a good day to make the shuffle.
I had to laugh when I came in from outside with my camera, after taking some photos of my flowers, to see Dan's new spot to watch TV. LOL

The weekend went by SO fast, I cant believe it. This week is going to be a busy one. Lots to do!
First thing on the agenda in the morning it to call the Vet. Poor Molly hasnt been feeling well. I can tell she just isnt herself. Hope we get it figured out , and get somthing to make her feel better tomorrow.
Need to call and get carpet cleaning lined up, and then pick up paint samples.
Mission this week, will also be to finish the recipe book for the "Crafty Secrets" at "Memory Trends" in Vegas. I'm so excited about the new paper and all the new cool stuff, I get to use to make this recipe book!

I was sad to day , to hear that "Steve Irwin" the "Crocodile Hunter" was killed while filming for "Discovery Kids" by a Stingray. I've always been so impressed with his passion for working with animals. Very Sad.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Your home is beautiful!