Thursday, September 07, 2006

Enjoyable September day!

Oh, what a beautiful day! I love the beginning of fall.... And today had a that feeling! I had lunch at Becky's today, and it was so nice to just sit out by the pool and catch up. Life gets so busy ...We just don't get together as often as we'd like. Becky is busy preparing for "Silverbella"

I saw a little peek at what Bec's class will be, and it's Way CUTE!
It's going to be quite the event!

As I was on my way home today, I took the gravel road part way, just because it was such a beautiful day. Of course I had to stop and pull over a few times to take photos!
While I was at because I took a couple of shots of the beautiful photos Becky has all around her house. She is one amazing photographer! Their family is growing by leaps and bounds, so she has lots of darling little subjects to photograph. One step in her home, and you can see how much she loves photography... And it's beautiful!

Before heading home , I stopped by moms. She was volunteering , her Red Cross job at the hospital, so she wasn't home, but she had told me to stop and pick up some veggies she had set out. Craig (cousin) had been up to Aunt Donna and Uncle Al's, and brought back some garden goodies! We had chicken with zucchini, onions and tomatoes for dinner... And it was Yummy!
Thanks for sharing mom!

Very enjoyable day! Hope yours was also!





1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

The pictures going up the stair well look great!