Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Getting there


We're getting there, little by little. Now i just have to get things back on the walls and everything back where is belongs. The furniture came today, the painting is done and the carpets are cleaned!Whew!
I know these pictured are kind of dark, but the day was comming to an end quickly, so I had to snap a few just to post. I cant wait until things are back on the walls, but I dont want to just start pounding holes and hanging things, until I'm sure what I want back up and were I want it.


This color looks really yellow in these pictures ,but it's really more of a gold tone. The other walls in the living room , are call, "camel hair coat" (who thinks up these names anyway") LOL I dont have anything back on the walls in the kitchen yet, but everything looks and smells CLEAN,and that's good with me right now.

2 comments:

Nat said...

It looks gorgeous!!!

Pattyjo said...

Your home is so beautiful! It has such an inviting homey feeling. I love the pictures you share.