Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Friday!


I worked this morning , finishing up a few things, and then this afternoon I had Deb out for a little treat and some chatting. I have socialized more this week , than I have in a long time. I'm really trying to have a life again, instead of spending so much time in my room working. I've really been missing time with my family and friends.

Tomorrow Jarad and one of his friends are heading to Missouri for the weekend. Jarad bought a quad, and they are going to pick it up... and make a weekend of it. They have it all mapped out, and planned, and have been looking forward to it , for weeks. Oh.. anything to make the mother worry! LOL I want them to enjoy themselves and have a good time... but be safe! I now understand my parents,when they would say.."you always worry about your kids, no matter how old they are!" SO TRUE! It's amazing how all the things your parents say , when your growing up.... really , really make sense, as you get older.
Planning on doing some furniture shopping tomorrow. Hopefully I find something I like... which I'm not even sure what that is yet. LOL I did make some decisions on paint colors though... thanks to Deb... she's great with interior decorating...so I got her input when she was here today.
I know these things need to be done, and have needed to be done for some time, but I've been so busy I really havent had time to focus on it. I used to spend so much time on decorating, and now I just get by. LOL I was just telling mom today, how I never bake anymore either. I love to bake...but when it's around ... I'll eat it. With the boys not here much , I just dont do it.
Now it's all about , paper, scissors, and photos! LOL]
Have a great weekend! Spend some time doing what you enjoy!

2 comments:

Nat said...

LOL - have luck finding furniture! Wish you a wonderful weekend too!!!

Pattyjo said...

I love the furniture you choose!