Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A meeting of monarchs

It was getting dark out , and they were pretty high up, so I really had to zoom, so I didnt get as many good shots as I had hoped, but these turned out pretty cool.
As it was getting dark tonight, these monarchs were all over in the trees like crazy! It was such a cool thing to see. I just couldnt get over it! It was just pretty amazing!

Update on Molly... I took her to the Vet first thing this morning, and he seems to think it is just allergies that are making her breakout. She got a shot of prednizone or something similar , some antibiotic pills ,and some allergy meds. She is definatly not herself, so I hope this helps. She has had us all worried.

Thinking I would be taking her to the Vet today, yesterday I decided to give her a bath. I do it out on the deck, so I have to carry buckets of warm water out there from the kitchen , through the patio door. Well...... after I was finished, I was upstairs doing something, when I heard the washer starting the rinse cycle. I needed to add fabric softener, so I ran down the steps and through the kitchen... not noticing that I had spilled some water when carring it out to the deck for Molly's bath. NOT GOOD! Unforunatly for me , I having been keeping up with practicing the SPLITS! LOL After regrouping , and realizing nothing was broke, I got back to my chores. I knew my knee was going to have a huge bruise... but it takes NOTHING for me to get a MONGO bruise, so I'm used to that. I didnt give it alot of thought , untill I went to get out of bed this morning. OH MAN! My knee, leg, ankle, and back all ... were SO SORE! It was a rough day...since I started out wrestling a 70 dog to the Vet by 9am. I'm going to bed soon!!!

One good thing to day.... My class at Memory Trends in Vegas sold out! Yippee!


4 comments:

becky said...

amazing vic! congrats on your class selling out too! can't wait to see ya tomorrow!

Amanda said...

OMG - I'm so sorry you took a spill! I hope you're feeling lots better now. And I hope the pup is feeling better too!

And congratulations on selling out your recipe book class! It looks like a really FUN project! I am still searching for a place around here that sells crafty secrets stuff....

Jami said...

OMG Vicki I hope you are feeling better. I also fell a week ago last Thurs and did something to my back. Dang, I am getting to old to run. HAHA!!! I don't seem to bounce back like I use to, I am still a little sore. Hope you are much better. Congrats on you class selling out, that is fantastic. <3 Jami

Pattyjo said...

Its amazing how you can fall one day and not feel the real pain until the next day. It sure works out that way.