Friday, September 29, 2006

Oh so cool!


Well this has got to be one of the coolest country places I have ever seen. I had seen this place many times, but had never been to the "Hayloft Boutique" they have in the loft of this barn, untill last year. I called my friend Deb the first time I was there, and told her there was a cool shelf at a really reasonable price that would look great in her family room. Yep, you guessed it... it's hanging in her family room! LOL
At the time, all I could think of , and told, Deni, who puts this on and lives in the gorgeous place, that I HAVE to have the girls in my Scrap group come see this! Well, that hasnt worked out yet, but Deb and I have met there the last two times,( since its between North Bend and Fremont), and she loves it as much at I did when I first saw it. As a matter of fact, the place is for sale... and lets just say... Deb REALLY likes it! lol




Deni said this place was built in 1012.

Every little detail of this place is just so Beautiful. She really has a way with things. So quaint and sweet!It was a perfect fall day for this. Not to hot and not too cool.... just PERFECT!


I cant imagine her wanting to move and leave this place. I dont think I could!

I bought a few fun little things at the boutique, but the walk around the place and being able to take some photos was the highlight for me!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

This really is an awesome farm! Its so nice you had your camera, because your shots are so clear!