Friday, September 15, 2006

Photo overload!

Some days I dont have a thing to take pictures of, and today, photo opps everywhere! I was so excited that the big box of Goodies for the Memory Trends Class for Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage
came! Creative Impressions was so generous with twill,rick rack, ribbon, photo turns, brads,spiral clips and these darling little red and white safety pins for the "Recipe book class". They have the most fantastic goodies. Check out there site if you get a chance.



I got a new cell phone today, and of course they promised me I would get good reception from here. WRONG! So I spend any phone time that I had today, out on the deck! Oh well, every cloud has a sliver lining right... well, catching this photo was my "silver lining". It 's pretty amazing how beautiful such simple things can be if you just keep your eyes open for them.


Ok , I am just having WAY to much fun, working with my New


FancyPants Designs goodies!
I have been wanting to do somthing with this old chalkboard I got at a secondhand store. Trust me , you dont want to see the two ugly retro OWLS that used to be on here when I got it! VERY ugly!
Hope all of you are having a great start to the weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

You did an awesome job! How pretty!