Saturday, September 30, 2006

Recipe Book Class

Sharing the Recipe book that we will be doing in the Memory Trends Class. The class is for "Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage". The darling wood file folder album , papers and cooking stickers, and cotton scraps are all theirs. The ribbons, photo turns, brads, pins, and spiral clips are "Creative Impressions and the Adhesives by "Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L" I will be adding 3 cute little charms, (a knife , fork and spoon) to the little colored safety pins on the ribbons. I CANT WAIT. They just arent here yet, but are being sent by www.watchus.com Fiskars, is providing the scalloped edge scissors .
I LOVE that little tiny stove!!! tee hee
The little fridg, is my other favorite image!
The new office stickers have tabs, lables and all kinds of fun clips that look so real and dimentional.
This page still has to have the photo add to the bottom part. Sandy has the perfect photo of a little girl that is cooking , feeding a begging puppy.

Creative Impressions was more that generous with what they sent. It was so fun to have such a great variety of ribbons to tie on the front. It was ribbon heaven!!!

2 comments:

Pattyjo said...

That book is just awesome! Again...I wish I lived by you! I would so be going to your classes!

Kirsi said...

The book is just stunning. So pretty colors and everything!