Friday, September 22, 2006

This and that

Molly is having sympathy pains for me. I have had a really bad week , as far a migraines. It's getting old, so I hope tomorrow is better. We are planning to go to Brent and Dianas tomorrow for the Air Show, and I'm really looking forward to see everyone. I did stop at the secondhand store for a bit after my little trip to the dentist this morning, and found a few goodies. I have absolutly no use for that green feista cup and blue saucer, but I LOVE the colors. LOL The bowl set was $5 Dotn remember all lthe deals, but total ... under $15 . Woo Hoo!



We've been having tons of rain, which is probably whats helping my headachs along. Today the sun came out, but even then... the clouds were wierd.
I posted a another picture of the living room, with a little more light. It's been so cloudy, we havent seen the sun in days.
How it stays clear for the air show tomorrow, so I can get some good shots!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

We have the exact sofa you have! Funny...I know that when it rains things get wet and mold grows. That gives my daughter headaches too. I feel for you, I had them when I was younger.