Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The count down has begun

I got an email to day from Cindy (from Crafty Secrets) a she said , 5 more nights of sleep, and we go!!! YIKES! I wrote back and said "Are you just trying to scare me?" LOL
The week before trade shows is always crazy busy! I've been working on new stuff for Crafty Secrets, and tomorrow I'm expecting the box of new Fancy Pants Designs stuff. I dont have to do anything for Page Frames this time, but CHA winter , I will. Before CHA summer I had lots of project for Scrapbook Answers to finish before I went , and that was nuts, so this time isnt as bad.
The Christmas clipboard at the top , is one of the new things Crafty Secrets has comming out. It's all wood and actually comes with a front and back, and two metal rings to make an album.
The paper I used on that are new CS also. The sweet baby is my nephew Griffin.
The other new thing CS is comming out with is a darling wood hanger you can alter and use to hang layouts from. So I made these little paper desses to hang from them with the new papers. Even the little eyelet lace is paper.. I'm excited about all the new fun stuff!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

The dress frame is just adorable! You did such a great job (as always)! Just beautiful!