Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Feeling Festive

Actually the really arent being all that festive, they just want the carrot I'm holding, to get them to cooperate! LOL I'm trying to take a photo a day for a change at Scrapmuse... and the inspiration is about Fall thing like leaves , pumpkins, PICKING OUT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES It's a bummer to not have a cute little one to dress up SOOOOOO.....
Aly wanted no part of this , AT ALL. She just wants to watch squirrls. Molly will do just about anything for a carrot.
Oh man, what will I be like when I have Grandchildren???? LOL

2 comments:

Nat said...

Bahahahahaha- this is tooo cute -love them!!!! Look how they look at you and say "Hey, can opener, are you going to take a photo of me and put it on your blog? You gotta be kidding me!" hahahah -I think I should make a hat for our cat - LOL!

Pattyjo said...

I love the hat! I even love the fact that your dog can talk and tell you how they want to be in the picture too! LOL