Sunday, October 22, 2006

Little bundle of pink

Today I went with Wes over to see Pat and Katrinas new sweet little bundle ..Emmalyn. I didn't have much daylight , so I'm going back later this week to take some more shots of her with better light..But here are just a few a snapped quick. She is SO SWEET!
I have to tell you , it's really something to deal with the first time one of the childrens friends has a child. I still have a hard time believing it. LOL Pat and Wes have been friends since grade shool. We lived on the same street to Pat practically lived at our house.(or Wes at theirs)
I am just trying to wrap my head around him being a "Daddy". LOL
It was just so sweet to see this young couple so consumed and in love with this sweet little thing.
They are such good parents! They were really working together...It was SO CUTE. They call Wes "Uncle Wes" and it just cracks me up! She was born 1 day after Wes's birthday.


I had to laugh the first time Wes when over to see her, right after she was born. Before he went he said "I don't know, I'm not really crazy about babies"... blah, blah, blah. Well, after he got back from being their and holding her...he said, "Well, I guess ,she is a pretty cute baby", and then he went on about how he held her, and how proud they are of her ect... I think little miss Emmalyn, won Uncle Wes over! LOL
Pat and Kat, live on Pat's grandparents original farm, where his dad was raised. They take such pride in it. Even had a garden this summer.... how cute is that. Pat stopped by one day, with some tomatoes , peppers ect.. from the garden for Wes. Why do silly little things like that just almost make me teary. It's just really a trip, watching your kids grow up!



These are the only photos I took of the guys ,because I was in a hurry to get in and get a couple shots of the baby before the natural light was completely gone.

Next time....Photos of baby and MOM!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

She is so beautiful! I love babies and your pictures are so clear, it looks like you could stick your hand right into the computer and pick her up. She is soooo sweet!