Sunday, October 29, 2006

Obsessed with paper

I'm pretty sure you can consider your self obsessed with paper when you do this! LOL This is a pennant/Valance I made out of Fancy Pants Designs Papers , for my kitchen window. I just love these papers and the colors , were just want I wanted....so...

Tracy was here from yesterday afternoon until late last night. She has been sharing her knowledge of Photoshop with me...and I'm doing my best to soak it in. I dont ever picture myself being a digital scraper... I love digging in with my hands and getting messy... way too much...but there are lost of times, when having some Photo Shop skills , would help me SO MUCH! She has showed me SO many things... my head is swimming! There is so much to learn,...it's endless! I will be happy just to know the basics for now. She is not only knowledgeable , but creative, so she was doing stuff that just had my mind reeling! It's just a whole new creative outlet! Thanks Tracy...My wheels were turning all night!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Love your pennants! Hehehe - photoshop - I have a huge book I just ordered about Photoshop as I have absolutley no clue how to use this programm - LOL!

Pattyjo said...

That is just tooo funny! I was asking about these earlier today and here they are! I just can't believe how you can whip these things up!