Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some fun stuff

Hey , remember these photo cubes

from back in the day?
I found some at the dollar store and
altered it , for the heck of it. It was
really fun, so I'm thinking it might
be a good class project.
All the papers and die cuts are
Fancy Pants," Vintage Summer"
line. The little girl is Ara. She is
one of Jans little day care kiddos.
Actually , Jan took these photos,
and they were just so cute I had to
use them.

I always like to share new fun things, and this is for sure , one of them.

I saw for the first time at Memory Trends. It's called "My book" Adaptable Planner. It's a year planner but it's not only a planner but it has 16 ink jet compatable photo paper and sheet protectors throughout so can be used like a planner/scrapbook/photoalbum/journal... all in one. You can do layouts or photos for the front and back too, they just slide in the front and back. I'm so impressed with it! I'm definatly starting with mine in Jan. Just wanted to share this, because it was somthing new and different. I was thinking what a good gift idea it would be for some of the young working moms I know, who want to scrapbook but dont have alot of time, or alot of space to do it. They would have this with them all the time. (I'm thinking ahead about Christmas gifts) I met the girls working the booth at MT and it ended up that we had dinner with them...they were SO NICE! I think you can check them out at www.mybookplanner.com
I'm excited to start mine.

My sleeping routine is not going well at all! I think I'm going to have to start shutting the computer off earlier and reading or somthing, so I can whind down,and get to sleep. Last night I was still away at almost 4 am. Good Grief!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Those are so cool! I love the finds in the dollar stores! I will have to watch for some, those would make great gifts!