Thursday, November 30, 2006

brrrr.....

I've been working on some projects for Christmas gifts. I found these cute wire baskets at the dollar store. I cut strips of tule(sp) and tied it around the edge of the top. The glittery white stars are just stitched to the tule. I'm filling them with girlie stuff like , body wash, lotion, ect..


It is FREEZING here today! I did all my running yesterday, so I could stay in today. Spent most of last night on the couch with a sinus headache after being out in the cold and wind. YUCK!

I certainly cant complain, if a headache is the only problem I have. My moms dear friend, Frances, is battling cancer, and it has been a rough road for her. Being the dear person mom is , she helps her out all she can, but I know it hurts her to see her friend suffer. She is in the Hospital again, so mom and another lady took her dog to the kennel for boarding , for her today. If that isnt a tribute to women and the bonds of friendship they form. I complain about running errons in this weather, and my 85 year old mother is taking her sick friends dog to be cared for. I did offer to come take her to take the dog, but she said , her and the other lady, were doing it together. Is that just the sweetest thing or what? Please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Those are beautiful baskets! Where do you get all of these fabulous creations from? You amaze me!