Tuesday, November 14, 2006

full speed ahead

For some crazy reason, I thought things might slow down for a little bit, before the Holidays, but not a chance! LOL
I will be pushing hard this week to get projects done ,and then leaving for Canada on Friday morning. The Canada trip just came about today.
Sandy (Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage) , is working on new things for CHA in January, so hopefully , I'll be able to be some help to her. Sandy and her family always make my time there so nice. They are great people! I always look forward to seeing them. I'll leave here Friday morning and fly into Vancouver. It will be a quick trip and I'll be back Monday night.

This month I'm "Featured Artist" over at My Daughters Wish, so that has been fun. The girls over there have been so nice.

The "Friends book" below, is in the current issue of "Altered Arts". The girls in the book are my scrapgroup, (sister) Jan, and my friends Becky, Deb and Ruth. They are all such fun and talented girls.

Need to get back to work ... see you tomorrow, same place, same time! LOL






3 comments:

becky said...

that book is so fun! i miss the times when all of us used to get together.

you are one busy chica! safe travels to canada...we need to have lunch when you get back.

Nat said...

What a wonderful book! Love this!

Pattyjo said...

Awesome book! I love the vintage look and the ageing you add to your projects...you so talented!