Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's that time of the month at Scrapmuse! Time to upload our kit projects. So here are mine. Scrapmuse has fantastic kits every month, but this month was extra special, since the Papers from Dream Street Designs, where designed my our friend Amy Teets. The are gorgeous papers!

The tiny little baby feeties are Emmalynns. (Wes's friend , Pat's new little one)

The blocks I made for Valentines day. Of course the wood blocks are from Lara's Crafts. They have a variety of sizes to choose from. The blocks have photos of couples in our family. I'm missing a few, so hopefully tomorrow when everyone is together, I can get some photos of the ones I need to add.

The three little girls , were flower girls at Amy and Johns wedding. They were SO cute! And having a ball, as you can see.

The Chocolate lover is our very own Neely. This was a photo Jan had taken, and I just loved it, so snagged the double. LOL


The cute little cheerleader is Paulas grandaughter Victoria. This was taken a few years ago, but she is still very involved in cheer compititions.

The sweet little girl with the puppy , is my friend Pam's granddaughter, Gracie! She is absolutly PRECIOUS!

I can't wait for the December ScrapMuse kit!!! I saw a peek, and it's YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spend most of the day today, catching up on laundry and getting groceries. Man oh Man, we were out of EVERYTHING!!! I was drained after getting it all , and then putting it all away!Whew! I then made my dip for tomorrow , and my fruit salad. I have a couple other things tomake tonight, but it shouldnt take to long.

I cant wait to see the fam tomorrow!! Hope all of you get to spend some time with your families tomorrow, and eat some yummy stuff! Hope fully, I'll have lots of photos to share with you all!

HAPPY THANKGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie! Hope you have a fantastique wonderful day with family and friends. Thank you so much for the Tilly CD - I was really touched and love that they all signed it for the little Kraut. Love the CD - I play it nonstop. Huge Hugs to you - miss you!

Pattyjo said...

I just Love the blocks with the pictures and words! I have to remember that craft.