Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday Routine

These are a couple of different Page Frames I've altered. As you can see , you can alter them lots of different ways! LOL The baby one , is done with some of the photos I took of baby Emalynn, Pat(Wes's friend) and Cat's new little girl. What a little doll she is .

The top one , is a photo the Keith took of the "Tilly's". I had SO much fun with that one. It was fun to be able to just do what I wanted,and make it a little Funk-a-fide!! LOL
The title is done on clothes pins with scrabble tiles. I made the paper flower out of the patterned papers I used and some vintage sheet music. MM and Junkit's washers and a brad for the center.

I just love these frames, they are SO versatile!


Looking at these sweet baby pictures , makes me think of the fun news I heard from a little bird today. Paula and Rons, Son Cody, and his wife Tammy are expecting their first!!!! They are going to be wonderful parents! So happy for them!

Hope you all had a great start to your week!

2 comments:

Nat said...

they are both adorable!

Pattyjo said...

I love the frames! Buttons are perfect for the baby frame and I love the 3D flower on the first one! Sooooo Pretty!