Friday, November 24, 2006

more...

The photo above is us taking turns looking at Neely's photos. Neely sitting at the far side of the table, Wes standing next to her, then Christopher and his new friend, Neelys boyfriend ,Allen, in the blue shirt, Diana holding baby Kirsten,sitting at the end of the table , next to Jan , then mom and Linda. Standing behind mom, is Carrie, and Ray.


It was a beautiful day, for it being November in Nebraska! Lori had darling matching outfits she wanted Griffin and Jayvier to wear, but they wanted NO part of it! LOL, it's ok, they're little boys, they just wanted to play outside and roll in the leaves. The little ones had so much fun playing in the leaves, and I litterally filled a card in my camera, taking pictured of them!!! LOL Here are just a few.
I cant tell you one thing ,there is just nothing better than being with family. As you can imagine, there was NO shortage of hugs and kisses to go around!

Griffin had kisses for Kirsten.
It was so good to see Gayle(brother Gary's daughter), and Andrew also. They don't live all that far away, so I really feel bad that we dont see more of them. Gayle just stared a new job , she really seems to like , in Fremont,and Andrew has become quite the athlete! His Grandpa would be so proud.

I have so much to be thankful for in my life, but I have to say, MY FAMILY is one of the things I am most thankful for. I couldnt ask for a more loving family!

The only thing that could have made that day any better, would have been to have the ENTIRE family together, but we thought of them, talked about them, and included them in the blessing.... they were with us in our hearts!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

I see you know the secret to real happiness and that is Family! I too have learned that!