Thursday, November 09, 2006

Off to see the Tilly's tomorrow

Excited to be heading off for TX tomorrow to go see the Tilly's!!! I am busy trying to finish things up, so I don't have to think about work stuff , while I'm gone. I wanted to take the kind some cookies , like a always do, when I got to their shows, but I needed to figure out something that would travel well, ,and that they could just throw away after the show. I know they don't have much room to take things along with 6 of them touring in a van... So I just altered this box and filled it with cookies.


here is my Choc Chip cook Recipe , that I have used since the boys were small. I just added some white choc chips to this batch.




Vic's Choc Chip cookies

3/4 c packed brown sugar
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c softened marg
1/2 c shortening
1 1/2 teas vanilla
1 egg
1 3/4 c flour
1 teas soda
1/2 teas salt
1 1/2 cup Choc chips

combine first six ingredients, then add flour , soda, and salt. Then chips
Drop by teas. onto ungreased Cookie sheet
Bake 375 8-10 min

I always, chill the dough and I always drop them onto a cooled cookie sheet each time. They just seem to turn out better.
Talk with you all again when I get back on Monday. Beware.. I 'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share! LOL

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Your box is beautiful and the cookies look yummy! I am allergic to sugar...your pictures are killing me I tell you! LOL!