Sunday, November 26, 2006

R and R


Before I get very far into this post , I have to say... I'm SO EXCITED about the email I got from Amy and John today (Amy is my niece..my brother Ray's daughter). The email was so cute...
Announcing that they are expecting a BABY!!!!! I just couldnt be happier for them!!!



It's a bummer to see the long weekend come to an end. It was so nice to have a little bit of down time, be home with the boys both here, good food and some time to just chill. I even found my way to the couch , with a big quilt this afternoon ,and took a nap...it was HEAVEN!
But tomorrow is Monday...back to the real world. LOL Hope you all had time for alittle R&R also!
This is a free standing page frame I worked on last night. I took the photo of the robin , when I was at Jan and Keiths on day last spring. He was so cubby and cute, I just loved the way he was sitting on that snow covered branch with the really BLUE sky behind.
I used two 6x6 frames ,and hooked them together with ribbon in the middle. All the paper, ribbon and chipboard are Fancy Pants Designs.

I just looked and .... YAY..... Picture it Page Frames now has it's Design Team posted

I can't even tell you how much fun I'll having , designing with these frames! There is just so much that can be done with them. If you get a chance, you should check out the gallery, to see some of the amazing things the girls have done with them!

Busy week this week, with Doctor, and dentist appointments. Molly pup is not feeling well again, so I need to get her in to the Vet tomorrow also. They keep saying it's just allergies, but there just has to be something else they can do for here, she is just miserable.
Both dogs are going to be whiny tomorrow, I'm sure! They are always that way after getting spoiled with all the extra attention they get when Wes is home. They sit by my desk and look pathetic! (big sad puppy eyes , staring at me when I'm trying to work) LOL
Well.... wishing you all a wonderful start to the week.... Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

The freestanding frame is just beautiful!