Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Upcoming Classes

Here are some of the upcoming classes I was talking about. The first one is a doodling class. They will have a choice of the flower layout or the star layout. Judikins, has been kind enough to sponsor this class with the Diamond glaze to accent our doodling! Way fun!


Once again, I have to thank Lara's Crafts for the great wooden blocks for this photo block class. The papers are all Fancy Pants Designs.



This little musical fairy box is so fun. We are using the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Fairy stickers, and accenting them all with diamond glaze and fine glitters. Each little box, comes with a little bag of little stars, and fairy dust.

Now , only one project left to finish. I would have had it done tonight, but changed my mind from b&W photos to color, so need to take care of that first.

These are all classes for Ben Franklin Too and Scrapbook Paradise in Lincoln in January.

Other than finishing up some of these projects, I got my Scrapmuse kit today,and did a couple of things with it. HOLY COW... it's a fabulous kit! I LOVE IT!

I also took Molly to the Vet today. She is still not getting any better, so today they did bloodwork to check her thyroid. We should hear something by Wed. Poor thing... we just want her to feel better. We do love our dogs , that's for sure!

I hope it's not so foggy and dreary tomorrow, today was GLOOMY! My internet connection was horrible because of it. I need to take some pictures of some things I've been working on, but I've been waiting for some LIGHT! Maybe tomorrow? Cant wait to show you the stuff I've been making with felt.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Hi Sweetie - love your photos - you just forgot to upload the photo of the new Scrap muse kit !!!! - bahahahahaha -I guess you won't do it right??? Hugs

Pattyjo said...

It would be so great to live near you...I would sign up for all of your classes at all of the stores you teach at!