Saturday, November 25, 2006

When was the last time.....

When was the last time you had THIS MUCH FUN??? LOL
I just could not quit looking at these pictures today! Have you ever seen a kid having more fun with LEAVES???
He was laughing SO HARD! You know how , when you laugh so hard, you can hardly catch your breath? Something so simple as LEAVES... made him that happy. It's true ,that smiles are contagious...because I can't help but smile when I look at these pictures! I think I'm going to print one off and hang it on my desk. There is NO way, I could be in a bad mood, if I was looking at that face! LOL
I spend most of today working on class kits. I had planned on taking some pictures to post here, but by the time I got to that point , it was getting dark already, so I'll do that tomorrow. I pretty excited to be doing classes using Fancy Pants Designs, Picture it Page Frames and Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage. All my favorite things!!! LOL
Hey, I also wanted to show you scrappers this... Big Picture Scrapbooking


You might remember me posting about these super friendly girls we met and had dinner with. Well, Lisa Flannagan was one of them , and she is doing this class with that fabulous planner I was raving about called
"MY BOOK" ..... check it out.














I love this quote , and it's SO fitting for these photos...

"And that LAUGH that wrinkles your nose touches my foolish heart." -dorothy fields

2 comments:

Nat said...

beautiful photos!!!!

Pattyjo said...

I love to see children happy and laughing! He's a cutie!