Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wrap it up!

One last post on the blog, before I leave. I'm packed and ready to go. I asked Jan if she would give everyone one a call about what to bring for Christmas, because it's sneaking up quick. That's for doing that Jan!

Dan(brother) is going to take mom to her eye appointment in Omaha on Monday. I was planning on taking her... But for some reason I thought it was Thursday.... OOP's wrong, it's Monday, and I wont be back until Monday night. Jan took her to the first two , and then I went with her for the last one. It's kind of nice to get that chance to chat with mom...Just one on one. I'm sure Dan and Mom, with enjoy their time together also.

I told you all, how happy I was to be able to be a part of the "Picture It Page Frames " Design Team. If you aren't familiar with them, they are clear acrylic frames, that come in different sizes, that can be used on their own , or hooked together with ribbon. Store use them to display their sample layouts. Well, they can also be altered a million different ways. I did the one at the top of the post, of Amy and Johns engagement photo. The flowers, ribbon and clip are on adhered to the front of the frame, the layout slides inside. Amy, is my niece... My brother Ray's Daughter. John is now her husband. What a cute couple they are!


I had so much fun making this! This is made with a little alterabe bandaid tin. I used the new Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage papers and " Get Well" stickers. Is that little duck, the cutest thing ever? I LOVE it! I put Crayons and paper in there, thinking it would be a good gift for a little one that was sick, or in the hospital.




The little bird I made this altered Slide holder out of , is a Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage image also. It's just put between two thin pieces of class and then has metal tape , ran around the edges. (some day, when I'm daring, I'll try my hand at soddering them instead" The nest is dimensional. I just cut it in half, and adhered it to the class, and then added the little eggs. I think I've picked up my moms love of bird figurines and images.... Because I just can't get enough of them.

I'll be checking my email while I'm gone , but probably won't blog until I get back. The time there, goes by so fast!

Wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to Tate! (nephew- sister Donna's Grandson) for winning the State Championship! He is quite the ball player!

Happy Birthday to Diana also! Sorry I've been so bad about keeping on top of Birthdays! I used to be so good about getting cards sent. What happened? Yikes!

Talk with you all soon! Love ,Vic

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Your craft projects are soooo cute! I saw them in the gallery you mentioned. I love the cupie baby pictures, they really make a project!